FLAGSHIP'S SECURITY SERVICES
Learn how Flagship can help you build and maintain a modern security program – one that keeps today’s threat landscape in mind while allowing you to focus on your most strategic security priorities.
How Flagship can help.
Flagship offers an assessment-based approach to delivering Integrated Security Products & Solutions. With our in-house technical expertise and solutions assessment methodology, Flagship will proactively evaluate your security infrastructure to identify areas to reduce risk, improve compliance, identify threats, and help grow and protect your business.
Flagship will work with you and your team to help you maintain compliance, enhance security hygiene, and govern users and identities.
Adopt New Technologies & IoT
The security risks related to IoT and new technologies are often less well-known and their protection is all too often neglected. Flagship can help ensure you are taking a proactive measures to stay protected.
Ensure Client Privacy
Flagship’s team of security experts will work with you to protect and secure sensitive information using data protection solutions and best practies.
Ensure Data Security
Flagship will help develop a risk-based approach to protecting and securing the data across your entire enterprise, ensuring scalability across environments of all sizes, including across public cloud, on-premises and hybrid cloud deployments.
Address the Rise in Threats & Attacks
Detect and stop advanced threats, orchestrate incident reports, and master threat hunting.
Reduce Rising Operational Costs
Flagship will work with your team to ensure that your security program is sound while helping you to reduce rising operational costs wherever possible.
CHOOSING A MANAGED SECURITY SERVICES PROVIDER? WHAT IS YOUR CRITERIA FOR SUCCESS?
Wondering how to choose a modern MSSP? Evaluate your next vendor with these eight important criteria.
You spoke, we listened.
Based on our conversations with clients, partners, and fellow security experts, business leaders are struggling to keep up with the growing threat landscape and their ability to respond effectively. Here is what we hear are your most pressing security concerns.
- Lack of budget / resources to deal with the growing threat landscape 86% 86%
- Inability to maintain data privacy and regulatory compliance 95% 95%
- Need help responding to the global security skills shortage 90% 90%
- Ability to respond to the increasing cyber attack vectors, including IoT 80% 80%
- The journey to cloud and digital transformation 88% 88%
- Legacy security doesn’t work for Cloud 88% 88%
- Gaining and maintaining executive / board support for security initiatives 94% 94%
- We are not staffed to survive a breach 88% 88%
- Empty seats and churn in the SOC 85% 85%
- Too many events and not enough time 89% 89%
- Concerns over cloud security 92% 92%
- New privacy regulation deadlines 92% 92%
FLAGSHIP’S SECURITY PRODUCT EXPERTISE
IBM Security Threat Management > View All
QRadar Security Intelligence Platform
Appliance and Cloud-based SIEM, vulnerability, log management, risk management and incident forensics
QRadar User Behavior Analysis (UBA) is an application that monitors and detects suspicious activities that are indicators of insider attacks, including privilege escalation and exfiltration of sensitive data outside of the organization
- Unified collection, aggregation and real-time analysis architecture for application logs, security events, vulnerability data, identity and access management data, configuration files and network flow telemetry, plus many more
- A common platform for security searching, filtering, threat detection and reporting functions
- Advanced threat and security incident detection that reduces the number of false positives and detects threats that other solutions miss
- Compliance-centric workflow that enables the delivery of IT best practices in support of compliance initiatives
- Distributed appliance architecture scales to provide Security Intelligence to any enterprise network from medium-sized to the largest organizations in the world
Resilient Incident Response Platform
Empowering organizations to thrive in the face of cyberattacks or business crisis
Single hub for incident response (IR), transforming an organization’s security posture
- Security module, with industry-standard workflows (NIST, SANS), threat intelligence feeds, organizational standard operating procedures and community best practices
- Action module automates processes, enriches incident details, gathers forensics and enacts mitigation with the Action module
- Privacy module, with global breach regulations, contractual obligations, 3rd party requirements, organizational standard operating procedures and privacy best practices
- Dynamic playbooks build workflows and easily build complex response processes
- Intelligent Orchestration enables security teams to achieve real-time visibility across their SOC tools, quick time to value, and guided response for outpacing cyberattacks
Cloud Pak for Security
Connected security built for a hybrid, multicloud world
Run anywhere. Connect openly and securely. Gain security insights without moving your data. Respond faster to security incidents with automation.
- Uncover hidden threats faster by connecting and
searching all your data sources for a more complete
view of your security environment
- Reduce the cost of security data by connecting to your
existing security tools through the use of open standards,
without moving the data
- Reduce response time by orchestrating and automating
manual and repetitive tasks and driving investigations via
3rd party integrations
- Run anywhere – on premise, public or private cloud
with containerized software pre-integrated with the
Red Hat OpenShift enterprise application platform
- Increase security visibility through a solution that
connects to an open ecosystem of IBM and third party
- Expand you team’s capabilities with additional skills
from on-demand consulting to custom development
from IBM Security Expert Labs
IBM Digital Trust > View All
Detect, enforce, investigate and remediate fraud fast and efficiently.
Real-time risk assessment with Trusteer digital trust platform
- Continuous digital identity assurance helps to identify unauthorized access and activities transparently by delivering multi-layered assessments across network, device, environment and behavioral patterns.
- Organizations are then empowered to provide a seamless, more secure customer experience throughout the digital customer journey
- Scalable and agile cloud platform, powered by global, real-time IBM X-Force threat intelligence, 3rd party risk integrations, and a global fraudster consortium, organizations are enabled to establish cross-organizational, actionable insights via real-time assessments
- Intelligence service layered with advanced AI and machine learning capabilities, including cognitive technology and analytics, from global, real-time threat data delivered through the cloud, allows Trusteer researchers to continually discover emerging trends and patterns within the evolving global threat landscape
Enterprise mobility management platform that helps safeguard mobile devices
MaaS360 with Watson uses AI to improve recommend policies, best practices, and prioritization of vulnerabilities and risks
- Delivers unified endpoint management Combines the advantages of conventional mobile device management (MDM) and enterprise mobile management (EMM) solutions
- Easily manages mobile devices
See all devices in one place and remotely manage right OTA (over the air)
- Quickly deploys private and public apps Promote, distribute and update approved apps using an interactive catalog
- Keeps apps and data secure Helps users get the information without risk of data leakage
- Enables on-the-go collaboration with content Mobilize content and files to stay productive anytime, anywhere
- Connects easily to business systems Integrates with
enterprise systems so customers can use existing infrastructure and data repositories
A modular, collaborative endpoint management and security platform.
Keep endpoints in any location continuously patched, secure and compliant with security and regulatory policies
- Continuous security configuration policy compliance
- Easily and quickly assess endpoint security posture
- Interrogate endpoints with unprecedented speed and accuracy
- Detect malicious behavior and automatically patch and remediate unpatched/ vulnerable / non-compliant systems in minutes
- Deploy, update, and health check 3rd-party antivirus solutions
- Policy-based quarantine of vulnerable / non-compliant systems
- Monitor and enforce policies for proactive attack surface reduction and preparation for future attacks
Additional Security Expertise
Guardium Data Protection
Real time data activity monitoring with blocking / masking capabilities
- 100% visibility into all database transactions – across all platforms and protocols – including those of DBAs, developers and outsourced personnel
- Monitoring and policy enforcement for sensitive data access, privileged user actions, change control, application user activities and security exceptions
- Centralized aggregation and normalization of audit data from across your database infrastructure for enterprise-wide compliance auditing and reporting, correlation, and forensics
- A secure, tamper-proof audit trail that supports the separation of duties (SOD) required by auditors
Why IBM for Security?
Wanting only the best for our customers, Flagship puts it’s trust in IBM Security Solutions. IBM, a leader in Security Solutions, was once again named in the “Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Security Services, Worldwide” report.
Through its longtime partnership with IBM, Flagship is able to offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of managed security services and the deepest integrated security ecosystem.
Firewall & Threat Management
Support an improved security posture with customized, more robust managed firewall protection for less
Security Event Log Management
Get expertise on demand and next-generation threat insight capabilities
Intrusion Detection & Prevention System Management
Better secure your network from Internet attacks with a flexible pricing model
Security-Rich Web Gateway Management
Help protect critical web-based applications with more flexible, cost-effective services
Unified Threat Management
Help protect your assets, improve your security posture and better manage regulatory and audit requirements
Secure SD-WAN Services
Take the first step on the Zero Trust journey
Endpoint Security Services
Secure enterprise endpoints in today’s complex environment
Amazon GuardDuty Services
Rely on Flagship & IBM to detect and respond to security events
Get threat detection and response for Amazon Web Services (AWS) events through several IBM® Security services offerings, including:
Intelligent Security Monitoring service (ISM), to enhance GuardDuty’s existing monitoring capability beyond AWS borders to fully encompass your environment
IBM X-Force Incident Response and Intelligence (IRIS), to improve security integration into existing workflow IBM QRadar® Managed SIEM solutions, for mature SIEM capabilities
Security Intelligence Operations and Consulting Services (SIOC), which can help you assess and develop in-house strategic and response capabilities.
Managed Identity Services
Automate identity and access management processes to boost user collaboration
Register for a Flagship Security Risk Assessment
The Security Assessment will analyze areas across the following Security Domains while providing recommendations and next steps to ensure your business is protected from ongoing threats.
- Application and Web Security
- Data Security
- Fraud Protection
- Infrastructure- Perimeter, UTM, Endpoint, & Mobile Security
- People- Identity and Access
- Security Intelligence
From Our Clients
We don’t just have clients. We have long-standing relationships that we continously make investments in.
“The support from Flagship is invaluable, we need highly specialized support. For an organization of our size, it’s great that we can rely on Flagship rather than needing to retain our own specialists in-house.”
“This partnership with The Weather Company and Flagship Solutions Group will provide NASCAR access to critical information that can improve race operations and help minimize delays, while improving the race day experience for millions of our loyal fans.”