Having a carefully planned, holistic technical support strategy, focused on both short- and long-term solutions, can help organizations achieve optimal results, at the lowest-possible cost.
The right technical support can create a clear path to improvements, leading you to a more efficient, optimized IT strategy that supports better business outcomes.
- At the most basic “ad-hoc” level, organizations have only device-oriented, basic support for their IT hardware and software.
- At the “reactive” level, an organization is solution oriented, has an accurate IT inventory with associated support levels, a single point of accountability, rapid access to deep skills for problem diagnosis and resolution, accelerated response times, and efficient support contract management.
- And at the proactive and preventative level, an organization has enabled a cross-enterprise, business-outcome-oriented approach, lifecycle management, integrated infrastructure availability management, systems monitoring and automated services.
When you are ready to enlist the help of the experts, the infographic below gives you a list of what to look for in a technical support provider.
In short, a managed support solution can help you more effectively and cost efficiently link, integrate and optimize all aspects of IT support across your business environment, and in most cases can save you far more dollars than it costs. The right service partner can provide a single point of contact that can support multivendor products and peripherals for faster problem resolution. You will have a single contract with simplified invoicing and more consistent service levels. Best of all, a qualified service provider will design a solution that’s tailored to your business objectives and availability requirements. This can help you:
- Reduce downtime and improve availability through proactive reporting and analysis
- Reduce the cost of maintenance, service and support
- Keep IT staff focused on business-critical initiatives
Scheduled a consultation to learn more about how technical support services can make a difference for your business.
If you liked this blog, you might also like: Do You Really Get What You Pay For With OEM Service Agreements?
Flagship Solutions Group can deliver efficiencies across hybrid infrastructures with&nbsp;a broad range of capabilities. We offer clients theflexibility to select the degree of support they want for each layer&nbsp;of infrastructure&nbsp;&mdash;&nbsp;from basic monitoring and management&nbsp;to long-term arrangements based on an innovation path&nbsp;designed to replace an aging or inflexible infrastructure with&nbsp;new technology.
White Paper: Using Managed Services to Transform Your Business
Utilizing a managed services provider can help you transform your business by saving you money, keeping you ahead of technology issues and making your employees more productive. Learn more.
Infographic: DIY vs MSP
What should you do to keep your IT house in order? While DIY could save more in upfront costs, it can also be a complex and drawn-out process that yields long-term operating expenses. The same principle applies to IT infrastructure improvements, software utilization, and data center management. Here’s a comparison between doing it yourself (DIY) and hiring a Managed Service Provider (MSP) to take on the task for you.
eBook: Top 10 tips for selecting a managed services provider
Everyone’s looking to IT to create business value and innovation. But you’re short on resources. How do you pull that off? A cloud and managed services provider can help.
The right vendor should show you that it can provide skills, processes and resources that exceed your in-house capabilities. Does it have what it takes to help your business transform?
To find the answer, look for 10 key criteria.
Research Report: Optimized Sourcing in Hybrid IT Environments
Smart companies today are rethinking how they source and manage increasingly hybridized IT environments. In this research report, Saugatuck Technology draws on work they’ve done with hundreds of organizations to help you understand:
- How and why hybrid IT is developing and accelerating
- How to recognize and anticipate critical needs that can increase costs and compromise operations
- How to find the best qualified providers to help you “optimize by outsourcing”
Transforming Your Business to Hybrid IT with Managed Services
David Tapper, VP Outsourcing and Offshore Services, IDC, discusses how enterprise can ensure a smooth transformation to the hybrid IT environment using managed services. To learn more about how you can effectively transition to utilizing emerging and disruptive technology and services, download the IDC white paper “Managed Services: Ensuring Enterprise Transformation to Hybrid IT” at https://ibm.biz/BdH93q
White Paper – IDC: Managed S ervices: Ensuring Enterprise Transformation to Hybrid IT
In today’s digital economy, executives report that aligning IT with business imperatives is a challenge. Plus, newer technologies are driving fundamental changes in how people interact with organizations. To stay competitive, enterprises are turning to managed services providers to help:
• Transform their business by shifting to hybrid IT capabilities
• Gain agility to better adapt to market dynamics
• Optimize productivity and performance
• Achieve integrated hybrid IT service delivery and management
Learn all this and more when you download the IDC white paper “Managed services: Ensuring enterprise transformation to hybrid IT.”