At the CFO Peer Exchange Lunch on September 20, IBM discussed insights from their landmark Global CFO Study that reveals the best operational practices that create the top performing companies. IBM will also shared how they were one of the best performers of the Dow in 2009, and how their financial performance was driven by operational changes that enabled them to grow EPS double digits during a time when sales were declining. All this followed by a luncheon.
- Can you risk one more day without seeing or controlling your endpoints?
- IBM Infrastructure Matters
- Is the Security of Your Employees’ At-Home Devices Keeping You Up at Night?
- Cognitive Systems is the New Name for the Line of IBM POWER
- Flagship Solutions Group Wins 2018 IBM Beacon Award for Outstanding Storage Systems Solution