Security Webinar: Anatomy of a Ransomware Attack
Cyber-criminals are working overtime devising ways to leverage encryption as a weapon to hold critical data hostage. Are you spending enough time coordinating your defenses?
In our upcoming Security Webinar, Anatomy of a Ransomware Attack, our security expert will walk you through what can happen in a ransomware attack based on real-life events. Attendees will learn about the common vulnerabilities that hackers exploit and strategies to help you detect, mitigate, contain and remediate threats before they spread and cause more damage.
Join Flagship on Thursday, August 27 at 1:00 pm ET and learn how to protect your business and employees from a ransomware attack. This includes how you can:
- Identify and remediate threats
- Proactively improve fundamental security controls
- Leverage threat monitoring to automate security processes
- Reduce the attack surface and incidents experienced
- Orchestrate & automate incident response to align people, process & technology.
- Best practices for handling ransomware attacks, should one occur in your company
By coordinating your company’s defenses, you can help significantly minimize the loss of key data, money and intellectual property should your business fall victim to an attack.
During this session we will be highlighting IBM’s Threat Hunting with QRadar, QRadar Advisor with Watson, QRadar User Behavior Analytics and IBM Resilient.
Register today to reserve your spot.