Our Solutions:Infrastructure Solutions
Flagship’s Infrastructure experts enable organizations to significantly reduce operating costs without compromising the performance and availability of critical IT services. Our capabilities include:
Data Center Optimization solutions help organizations gain firm control of their IT information resources, a critical first step to business and IT alignment. Flagship can provide you with technical expertise and market intelligence for a multi-layered approach to effectively maximizing your organization’s technology resources.
By designing a comprehensive storage environment—as well as an effective power and cooling system for your data center— you can achieve your current IT goals while being flexible enough to manage further growth. We can help you optimize your data center taking into account implementation, relocation, consolidation, and collocation services. We have a broad base of technical and operational expertise in data center planning, site selection, physical security, data center infrastructure cost estimation, contract negotiations, implementation and consolidation.
Click here to maximize the value of your information investments and create an efficient, effective and scalable IT infrastructure.
VIRTUALIZATION AND SERVER CONSOLIDATION
Virtualization has become the solution for any business that wants to increase server ROI, reduce power and cooling, and provide higher levels of availability in the event of hardware failures without impacting users.
The average server is vastly underutilized with workloads ranging from 5 to 40% of potential, thereby reducing data storage capacities and increasing associated costs, such as additional hardware and IT staffing. Server consolidation through virtualization provides the cure to server sprawl and optimizes storage capacity. Virtualization technology presents computing resources in ways that users and applications can easily get the most value out of them, rather than in a manner dictated by their implementation or geographic location. Data from different servers can be accessed from one server, and resources such as computing power and storage capacity are optimized and maintained through one central portal.
Flagship offers a comprehensive portfolio of virtualization technologies and services that bring network, compute/storage, and virtualization platforms closer together to provide unparalleled flexibility, visibility, and policy enforcement. Click here to learn more.
Growth in data does not have to mean growth in complexity. Gain significant economic benefits for your organization with flexible storage solutions from Flagship Solutions Group. We help you maximize return on your investments, reduce complexity and drive innovation with IBM storage hardware, software and services.
- IBM XIV Storage provides exceptional value in today’s dynamic world. It employs a revolutionary architecture, designed to deliver high performance, scalability, and ease of management while harnessing the cost and scalability benefits of standard components. This fully virtualized implementation can help you to utilize larger drives while automating performance tuning and data placement.
- With double the disk capacity, new high-performance IBM N series systems are efficient and easy to manage. New software bundles provide the flexibility to use breakthrough capabilities, while maximizing value with an economical solution.
Whatever your requirement, we can help you find the right storage solution. Click here to learn more.
DATA CENTER SERVICES
Flagship offers a broad array of data center strategic IT and architecture services. These solutions are designed to help you streamline your operations, reduce complexity and simplify vendor management, thereby improving availability, reliability, performance, and end-user satisfaction.
Our services currently fall into three categories:
- Architecture Services to identify gaps in your current data center architecture and provide recommended changes that align with business goals
- Energy Efficiency and Facilities Services to help you understand how your IT organization can create a more energy-efficient and cost-effective data center environment
- Virtualization Services to create and deploy an end-to-end data center virtualization strategy with easy access to a team of networking and virtualization specialists
Click here to learn more about how Flagship Data Center Services can align your data center environment with the overall needs of your organization.
BUSINESS CONTINUITY AND DISASTER RECOVERY
Flagship offers you a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery solution that prevents application downtime, eliminates data loss, and delivers reliability and peace of mind by maintaining application availability between systems located in different, independent sites. If disaster strikes one data center, applications and data are available, up-to-date and fully operational at the other location. We ensure that all data is safely replicated and remains available at all times, even during major disasters. Click here to learn how you can eliminate the cost and chaos associated with typical reactive disaster solutions.
IBM SYSTEM NETWORKING
Flagship Solutions Group and IBM deliver smarter data center solutions that improve your bottom line by connecting servers and storage with a high-speed and intelligent IBM network fabric that is faster, greener, more open and easier to manage.
IBM System Networking offers open standards based solutions that improve support for virtualization and virtual machine mobility, facilitate the convergence of storage and local area networks, and enable important strategic initiatives such as cloud computing.
Our innovative, low cost data center networking solutions include:
- High-performance, low-latency, 1/10/40Gbps Ethernet top-of-rack and IBM BladeCenter switches
- High-performance 4/8/16Gbps Fibre Channel switches
- Virtual Machine-aware networking
- Cloud-ready networking
- Network management
- Unified data and storage fabric
- A broad portfolio of data center switches and routers
IBM and Flagship together bring you a unique holistic view of your servers, storage, networking, and software that will help you evolve your network to accommodate initiatives such as virtualization, cloud computing, and data and storage network convergence. All of our solutions are easy to deploy and maintain. Click here to learn more.
The time has come for a new category of systems — one that combines the flexibility of general purpose systems, the elasticity of cloud and the simplicity of an appliance with integrated expertise. Expert integrated systems fundamentally change the experience and economics of IT with built-in expertise, integration by design, and a simplified experience.
IBM has introduced PureSystems™ —a new breed of systems that capture and automate what experts do—from the infrastructure to the application—freeing IT to play a major role in business innovation.
- Integration by Design: Deeply integrating and tuning hardware and software in a single, ready-to-go system with built in security and reliability designed for multiple architectures. The systems are modular and based on open standards.
- Built-in Expertise: Providing flexibility, choice, simplicity, and agility to drive business velocity. PureSystems capture and automate what the experts have typically done from infrastructure to application.
- Simplified Experience: From setting up the system, to operating, maintaining, and upgrading over time, PureSystems simplify every part of the IT lifecycle.
Click here to learn more.