“We don’t need help. We have plenty of people right here, who are more than capable of tackling these projects…” and you do. But until you can add more hours to each day, you are limited to the top three items on the daily to do list, not to mention the occasional fire drill.
Limitless IT is available when you reach out for help and enlist resources that specialize in the areas that you don’t have time to get to. A managed service provider can support your environment in ways you just can’t in-house.
In today’s digital economy, executives admit that aligning IT with business priorities is a challenge. I would guess that the biggest reason for this challenge is the hybrid IT environment—meaning the convergence of public, private, virtual cloud and traditional IT infrastructures.
Hybrid IT is the new norm for enterprises and there is nothing standard about it. Each organization is completely unique in their challenges, limitations and goals for transforming to meet business objectives. Managing your hybrid environment on your own while keeping up with today’s IT demands can be complex, costly and time consuming. To stay competitive, enterprises are turning to managed services providers to help:
- Transform their business to manage hybrid IT capabilities
- Gain agility to better adapt to market dynamics
- Optimize productivity and performance
- Achieve integrated hybrid IT service delivery and management
Fusing existing IT with new cloud and software defined capabilities can put a major strain on your resources. Managed Services provide simplicity to understanding, designing, building and managing enterprise hybrid infrastructure. With the help of managed services, you can easily optimize, orchestrate and manage your IT across multiple locations and providers.
Common Benefits of Managed Services
- Modular Flexibility: Adapt to rapidly changing business demands by adding modular services instantly as needed
- Application visibility: Anticipate problems and keep business running strong with comprehensive infrastructure visibility
- Broad platform support: Integrate and manage across heterogeneous platforms via a single pane of glass
- Global talent and reach: Optimize performance continuously with our around-the-clock vigilance and global presence
- Rapid innovation: Design, launch and manage innovative new solutions at the speed of business
- Advanced automation and cognitive learning: Gain predictable and repeatable outcomes every day, every time with powerful autonomics
- Automated orchestration: Deploy, provision and manage the entire solution with agility using an extensive library of patterns
Common Solution Areas
- Infrastructure Services: Simplify your hybrid IT infrastructure management with modular services
- Business resiliency: Improve business continuity and avoid costly downtime
- Security: Strengthen your information security defenses and lower your costs
- Network: Gain the ability to simplify and automate network management to enhance availability and better manage cost
- Mobility: Create new ways of transacting business and new business models to realize a mobility solution’s full potential
- Storage: Scale up or down as your business demands it, quickly and seamlessly
Managed Services provide the tools, the expertise and the global delivery framework to provide business-aligned, integrated and secure solutions for today and for tomorrow. Flagship can provide all of this and more. Schedule a consultation today to learn more about managed services offered by Flagship Solutions Group.
View our infographic: DIY vs MSP
If you liked this blog, you might also like: Outsourcing Monitoring and Management
Subscribe to our newsletter:
Flagship Solutions Group can deliver efficiencies across hybrid infrastructures with&nbsp;a broad range of capabilities. We offer clients theflexibility to select the degree of support they want for each layer&nbsp;of infrastructure&nbsp;&mdash;&nbsp;from basic monitoring and management&nbsp;to long-term arrangements based on an innovation path&nbsp;designed to replace an aging or inflexible infrastructure with&nbsp;new technology.
Video: The Right Team to Manage Your IT
Flagshipsg.com – 561-208-3941
Infographic: DIY vs MSP
What should you do to keep your IT house in order? While DIY could save more in upfront costs, it can also be a complex and drawn-out process that yields long-term operating expenses. The same principle applies to IT infrastructure improvements, software utilization, and data center management. Here’s a comparison between doing it yourself (DIY) and hiring a Managed Service Provider (MSP) to take on the task for you.
eBook: Top 10 tips for selecting a managed services provider
Everyone’s looking to IT to create business value and innovation. But you’re short on resources. How do you pull that off? A cloud and managed services provider can help.The right vendor should show you that it can provide skills, processes and resources that exceed your in-house capabilities. Does it have what it takes to help your business transform?To find the answer, look for 10 key criteria.
White Paper: Using Managed Services to Transform Your Business
Utilizing a managed services provider can help you transform your business by saving you money, keeping you ahead of technology issues and making your employees more productive. Learn more.
Infographic: Choosing the right managed services provider for your IT infrastructure
The pressure’s on. Everyone’s looking to IT to create business value and innovation. But running IT is no easy task these days. A managed services provider can help.
Transforming Your Business to Hybrid IT with Managed Services
David Tapper, VP Outsourcing and Offshore Services, IDC, discusses how enterprise can ensure a smooth transformation to the hybrid IT environment using managed services. To learn more about how you can effectively transition to utilizing emerging and disruptive technology and services, download the IDC white paper “Managed Services: Ensuring Enterprise Transformation to Hybrid IT” at https://ibm.biz/BdH93q
Research Report: Optimized Sourcing in Hybrid IT Environments
Smart companies today are rethinking how they source and manage increasingly hybridized IT environments. In this research report, Saugatuck Technology draws on work they’ve done with hundreds of organizations to help you understand: How and why hybrid IT is developing and acceleratingHow to recognize and anticipate critical needs that can increase costs and compromise operationsHow to find the best qualified providers to help you “optimize by outsourcing”
Navigating your Digital Transformation with IBM Integrated Managed Infrastructure Services
To accelerate digital transformation, many companies are adopting new technologies like cloud and mobile, which result in a hybrid, enterprise IT infrastructure.