In business timing is everything, especially for business-critical applications. Delays in delivering critical data and processing can significantly increase business and financial risks and negatively affect your customer’s experience.
For your business to gain actionable insight from data and transform it into competitive advantage, your data driven applications must operate at high availability and peak performance.
IBM flash delivers extreme performance to derive measurable economic value across the data architecture – servers, software, applications and storage. IBM offers a comprehensive flash portfolio with the IBM FlashSystem™ family, richly featured software defined flash solutions, as well as flash optimized XIV, Storwize V7000, and DS8000 storage.
The predictable and standardized PC-centric model of IT is now obsolete as IT is overrun with a diversity of devices, OSs and applications. Meanwhile, end users are demanding user-friendly IT services that help them be more productive.
As a result of these changes, the top-of-mind business issues for IT executives and administrators have shifted to:
- How do we cost-effectively support existing systems and innovate to embrace new technologies?
- How do we keep costs low while delivering and supporting the diverse set of devices and applications that end users need to work more productively?
- How do we protect company data and stay in compliance given our increasingly mobile and collaborative workforce?
- How do we provide business continuity for all our end-user systems?
For the answer to these questions, Flagship Solutions Group recommends VMware Horizon™ Suite, the platform for workforce mobility. VMware Horizon Suite is a complete end-user computing solution that includes VMware Horizon View, VMware Horizon Mirage and VMware Horizon Workspace. This suite of products connects end users to their data and applications on any device without sacrificing IT security and control. IT can transform technology silos of desktops, data and applications into centralized IT services—and improve operational efficiency, security and agility through policy-based management of those services. Improve workforce productivity by empowering end users with a consistent experience across devices—in the office, at home or on the go. Horizon Suite consists of the market-leading desktop-virtualization solution from VMware, as well as newer technologies built specifically for a mobile and collaborative workforce.
- Simplify – Managing individual endpoints is inefficient and costly in a complex environment. Streamline and simplify operations by turning disparate operating systems, applications and data into centralized services that can be easily provisioned, managed and delivered to end users.
- Manage and secure – After end-user assets are transformed into centralized services, they can be managed, secured, backed up and kept current from a single place. Policy-driven access and delivery safeguard vital data and ensure compliance.
- Empower – Mobile users need the freedom to choose the right device for each task and setting. Galvanize workforce productivity by delivering a consistent, intuitive and collaborative computing experience across all devices—anytime, anywhere.